Tuition & Fees

Whitefish Christian Academy

WCA Calendars

2016-2017 Calendar


820 Ashar Ave.
Whitefish, Montana 59937

Tuition & Fees

2016-2017 Tuition Schedule

Like most private schools, WCA charges a tuition that covers only 75% of the actual cost of educating a child. This leaves a 25% shortfall that must be raised by the school board. If a higher tuition were charged, the Christian education provided by WCA would become unaffordable to many families. This would result in a loss of students and adversely impact our ability to fulfill our mission.

Please call the office 406-862-5875 for the 2017-2018 tution rates. 

Financial Policies

A. Tuition assistance may be awarded to families who qualify for such assistance. Families wishing to apply for financial aid must fill out the financial aid form and provide a copy of their most recent IRS 1040 form. Tuition Assistance forms will be reviewed by the Academy Board or a committee assigned by the Academy Board. Awards will be granted by the Academy Board. Income ceiling limits apply. Click this link for additional information.
B. Multiple children discounts are given to families that have more than one child enrolled as a full-time student.
C. Registration fees are paid annually for each child attending WCA. No child will be considered registered until the registration fee has been paid and the application process is completed.
D. Tuition is collected by FACTS Tuition Management Service. All questions regarding your account should be directed to FACTS Management Service.
E. Students registering mid-year will have their tuition pro-rated on a nine month tuition payment plan.
F. Returning students will not be considered re-enrolled for the coming year until the family’s account is in good standing and all past due balances have been paid.

FACTS Tuition Management

FACTS / Nelnet Business Solutions is the nation's leading provider of tuition payment plans. FACTS helps families and schools meet their financial obligations in a simple, convenient way that is completely confidential and secure.   To set up your account or view your specific information, click the "e-Cashier" icon in the left column.

Financial FAQs

Do we have to perform all our service hours?   No, if you prefer to pay the ACTUAL COST of tuition, you are not required to perform service hours.  However, there are various ways of reaching your service hour goal of 15 hours per family. There are many activities within the school year that you could assist with.  You may request a list from the office or read your newsletter each week for needs throughout the school year.

All families paying the SUBSIDIZED TUITION are required to perform service hours.  If you fail to complete this requirement, we bill service hours in May at the current rate per service hour required.  This amount is not a tax deductible donation. If you turned in half of your service hour requirement for the year, you will be billed for the remaining half.

Do I get a tuition discount for paying in full?   No, there are no discounts for paying in full, just our appreciation.

Is there tuition assistance available?   Yes, we offer scholarships prior to the beginning of the school year.  Scholarships vary based on income, academic achievement and need.  Scholarships vary from 10%-50%.  We do not offer full scholarships for the school year.  The most a family is eligible to receive is 50% off tuition only.  Registration fees are not included in scholarship awards.  You may also qualify for an ACE scholarship.  Please see the ACE application for guidleines.

May I work to pay my tuition?   No.

What is "capital maintenance fee"?   The annual capital maintenance fee is charged per family to cover building expenses, including the resurfacing of parking lot, furnace needs, roof repair and replacement, electrical needs, and the many other facility related expenses that arise throughout the school year.

What do registration fees cover?   Registration fees cover consumable workbooks, fuel for the bus, class supplies, testing materials, and administration costs.

When do tuition payments begin?   Tuition payments begin as early as June and as late as September.  We offer 12 month plans, 11 month plans, 10 month plans, and 9 month plans.